February 3, 2008

ArtScroll Announcement

I've been busy the past several days attending (and reporting on) the 2008 Association of Writers and Writing Programs (AWP) annual conference in New York City. Now that I'm catching up with myself (and the mail that accumulated because although I came home each night to a Manhattan apartment I had zero time to read through anything), I've had a chance to read through the latest Jewish Week.

And I was intrigued to find there an announcement from ArtScroll welcoming Mrs. Miriam Zakon to the company as Acquisitions Editor. ArtScroll added this note: "We invite authors whose works are on a high literary and Torah standard to contact Mrs. Zakon with proposals and manuscripts at zakon(at)artscroll(dot)com."

I'm always interested in learning more about publishers that focus on books of Jewish interest, and I hope to share more discoveries like this one here on the blog in the future.

No comments: