June 15, 2008

Blog Discovery: The Book of Life

I've just discovered The Book of Life, whose tagline reads "a podcast about Jewish people and the books we read." I have to admit that I still haven't fallen completely in love with podcasts, but the blog itself seems well worth reading, with lots of references to Jewish books, writers, and publishers. Host Heidi Estrin directs the library at Congregation B'nai Israel in Boca Raton, Florida, and participates in a number of Jewish book organizations/activities. This is a welcome addition to my link list.

2 comments:

Heidi Rabinowitz said...

Hi Erika,
Thanks for discovering The Book of Life; I am glad to discover you too. I would be really interested in your feedback about what keeps you from falling in love with the podcast - most of my feedback is from friends who only tell me the good stuff, so I'd love to get some constructive criticism from you. Interesting to hear that you find the blog helpful, since the blog is mainly just show notes for the podcast. I'd love to hear your thoughts if you'd like to email me at bookoflifepodcast@gmail.com. Thanks! Heidi

Erika D. said...

Hi, Heidi: Thanks so much for stopping by! I will write to you at the e-mail address you provided. Take care.